They’ll have a blast!
Our boarding staff prides themselves in getting to know your dogs or cats one on one and making their stay as comfortable as possible. Whether your pet is in need of medical assistance or just a home away from home, we are here to give them the personalized care they need.
What to expect
Your dogs will be housed in fully indoor spaces with outdoor time throughout their stay. We have a large outdoor play area to let the dogs exercise and play each day. We are happy to accommodate most requests, such as boarding housemates together, allowing playtime with other dogs, as well as specific feeding, bedding, or medical needs.
Your cats enjoy a quiet stay in our cat condo. Fully set up with cat shelves and cozy cubbies for shy cats, our multi-layered condos keep your cats safe and comfy while you are away.
Rest assured, when you leave your pets under our care they are in good hands. We strive to do everything we can to make your pet’s stay a positive experience and keep them and you wanting to come back!
- Sunday pickup is not available
- Holiday pickup is not available
- To administer medication (additional fees may apply)
- Food provided by the clinic is not included in a boarding stay, and there will be an additional fee
- Owner must show proof of current vaccinations for pets in order to be boarded
- Pets with behavioral complications may incur an additional fee